FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing of Choke Manifolds. The choke manifolds is a necessary piece of equipment used for controlling the well kick and implementing oil-gas well pressure control technologies.
Size: 2 1/16” to 5 1/8”
Pressure Rating: 3000psi to 15000psi
Materials: Carbon Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Hastelloy, Inconel Etc.
End Connections: Flanged & Union & Thread
Operator: Manual hand wheel operator, Hydraulic and pneumatic operator
Specification & Standards:
- Design –API 6A/16C
- Test – API598/API6D
- Special – NACE MR-01-75
- Rugged Design
- Flawless finish
- High Quality
- Choke and kill manifolds containing the main follow components hand well valves, hydraulic actuated valves, adjustable chokes, drilling chokes, check valves, pressure Gauges.
- It is also used for blowout protection (BOP) in order to protect the wellhead in the event that in-hole pressure exceeds certain limits
- Through opening and closing the choke valve it can control certain pressure so as to maintain a bottom hole pressure that is higher than the formation pressure
- No of Valves 4 or 5 and also customer requirements.
- Two flow paths, one through a positive choke, and one through an adjustable choke that can be converted to a positive choke
- Control flow with a calibrated orifice for flow rate reference
- Fast choke changes without interrupting the flow
- Reduce effluent pressure before entering process equipment