Blow Out Preventors
FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing of Blow out Preventers. The BOP is well Control equipment are mainly applied in operation of drilling, work-over and well testing etc. to control wellhead pressure, effectively prevent the occurrence of the blowout accident and secure drilling operation.
Size: 7. 1/16” to 21. 1/4”
Working Pressure Ranking: 14MPa to 105MPa
Pressure Rating: 3000psi to 15000psi
Materials: Carbon Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Hastelloy, Inconel Etc.
Operator / Actuator: Actuator (Hydraulic, Pneumatic)
Specification & Standards:
- Design –API 16A
- Test – API598/API6D
- Special – NACE MR-01-75
- Ve Single RAM Bop
- Ve Double RAM Bop
- Ve-Z Single RAM Bop
- Ve-Z Double RAM Bop
- ANNULAR BOP
- Major components are forged or cast for uniform strength, impact resistance and freedom from defects.
- Floating sealing is applied to the cylinder cover and the open/close of the cover is realized by hydraulic power, so it is quick and convenient for charging rams.
- The auxiliary oil cylinder affords a smaller volume with same function.
- The ram rubber has massive storage volume, and it adopts self-contained sealing.
- The standard configuration includes manual locking devices, which ensures the ram is closed tightly in case is the hydraulic pressure loss.
- Both manual and hydraulic locking device and the auxiliary oil cylinder can be installed flexibly into different positions according to customers’ requirements and the installation positions can be changed easily.